The Weasley’s joke shop? Didn’t one of the owners die? I heard his brother kept it running for a year or two with some help from his younger sibling but it didn’t last. Its all rusty now, the shop. It really is sad, heard from my parents that it was the best shop there ever was.
(1) President Abraham Lincoln, who had depression
(2) Writer Virginia Woolf, who had bipolar disorder
(3) Artist Vincent Van Gogh, who had bipolar disorder
(4) Writer Sylvia Plath, who had depression
(5) Mathematician John Nash (from A Brilliant Mind), who had schizophrenia
Inspired by this post
The best thing I ever bought was a banana costume for my dog. Hands down. It shames her so I put it on when we expect new people to come to our house and it keeps her from being crazy. She just stands there.